Sunday, November 05, 2006

Making Progress

Oh the joys of moving. Why do I bring this shit on myself? When I find out I'll let you know. So this weekend was a busy one with tons of chores to do. Here's a snippit:

  • bring all the stuff from storage over to the cabin (including the rocking chair which didn't quite fit in my trunk, but a shoelace helped me tie it to the trunk hinge...
  • wash out not only clothes but household linens (?) like table runners, shower curtain, floor mats, etc.
  • bring all my houseplants into A.'s to store while I'm away, along with the rest of her stuff she left behind
  • take yet another load to the sally ann store
  • begin packing for my trip away, and pack up summer clothes in my extra suitcases
  • clean the oven (ugh...my LEAST favorite chore of all)
  • clean up yet more leaves from sideshow bob the boston fern (they are EVERYWHERE)
  • pack up the outdoor furniture and dry it off to bring inside
  • pack up the food from my cupboards to take with me

and so on, and so on. I still have more yet to do...empty the fishtank, clean out the fridge, shampoo the carpets, and all the other cleaning left to do...

2 comments:

Big Hoser said...

So....

You're saying right now might not be the best time for me to list movies on eBay just in case there's some you like? I'd have to hold em til you find a place in Fort Res.... ;)

~HH.

Dreama said...

depends on what movies you might have to list...I already own about 200 myself. I should be the one listing again...I sold some earlier this summer but still have a ton.

I reckon I'll have sattelite hooked up with a week of my arrival there...