Afternoon Sunset in Yellowknife
Beautiful afternoon sunset
as seen from my new hotel room at the Super 8. It was about 3:15pm. The other photo is of a trailer with a basement...who thought it couldn't be done? I seem to recall a former coworker who had a similar plan...I wonder if it ever panned out, eh M.? the one next door is even higher off the ground. I guess where housing prices are sky high, it is cheaper to get a trailer and build up than to consider buying a house.

as seen from my new hotel room at the Super 8. It was about 3:15pm. The other photo is of a trailer with a basement...who thought it couldn't be done? I seem to recall a former coworker who had a similar plan...I wonder if it ever panned out, eh M.? the one next door is even higher off the ground. I guess where housing prices are sky high, it is cheaper to get a trailer and build up than to consider buying a house.

No comments:
Post a Comment