Thursday, November 24, 2005

Little House in the Big Woods

Today I took a spin out to my new place to see what it looked like in daylight...WOW. The living room overlooks the mountains...will have to get the name of the range but suffice it to say it is just gorgeous! I was able to arrange payment of the rent and get the keys...movers are arriving at 10am on Saturday, phone service to be hooked up on that day, high speed has been ordered, and I have sorted out all of my student loan people so they take stuff on the right day now that I have a different pay schedule. Whoo hoo!!!


Moving will be sweet. I had intended on going out tonight and still might attempt it, but the dash lights are out for some reason in my car...not sure what that's about but obviously related to the steam clean they gave my car today.


I also got my mailbox, so I will be sending out a mass email later tonight with all the details to those who are expecting it. Only two more sleeps and I will be in the woods!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Well, you made it, safe and sound. Sorry we couldn't get together before you took off to the great, white North. Love your blogs! Maybe I'll figure a way to visit you there, since I can't think of any other reason that would give me the opp to see the Yukon.

Later,
gisalpine

Dreama said...

you are welcome to come and visit me anytime! Come next summer for the Dawson City Music Festival...it's apparently very big up here!

Anonymous said...

The house sounds awesome ...
K.M

Dreama said...

it is...check out the latest post with pics!