The Problem Child (READ CAR)
So, I dropped my car off at Pristine Auto this morning with the orders to them to clean my windows and window wells (doors), clean the engine, and clean the interior driver's side. I had been upset because my windows were filthy and scratching when they rolled down and up, and my engine light was on, checked the engine and it was covered in DIRT. So...the car looks clean, spanking clean actually...but now my dash lights do not work. The headlights work with the switch, but I get no response in the dash...complete darkness. DAMMIT! And I had dropped in earlier to pick up the key as I figured they would be closed when I got off work...turns out I was right. So I have to go back to them YET again and see what they effed up. They are located right next door to the Toyota Dealership, so I stopped there on my way home to see if it was something simple like a fuse, but their "technicians" were gone for the day and the parts guy took a quick peek and saw nothing outstanding with the fuses...so now I have to go back to Pristine and rant....sheesh. I was going to drive out to the house tonight and bring some things out there, but I'm not too sure if I want to drive out there with no dash lights...however would I know how fast I was going...
No comments:
Post a Comment