Thursday, November 17, 2005

Air North ROCKS!!!

And now for a few words about Air North…
- they are everything that Air Canada isn’t.
- the flights are cheaper
- the baggage rates are lower,
- they charge less to ship your animals (a mere $25)
- THEY FEED YOU!


Our flight left at 8:20pm and we were served drinks, a snack plate (complete with veggies, sausage, melba toast, fruit and respective dips. THEN we were served tea and coffee with homemade Nanaimo bars!!! How cool is that? And THEN they came around with seconds. AND the flight attendant brought me a second glass of milk for the second Nanaimo bar…he is from Nanaimo, says he. And if that wasn't enough, they went around with a candy tray at the end of the flight. The flight is only half full, so I have a row to myself and can put my feet up, no one minds. Now THAT’S what I call service.


I just needed to say that since my previous post was so negative!

No comments: