Air Canada Sucks
Ok, so Air Canada has really cut back, the cheap bastards. Not only do I have to pay through the nose to take my cats, and for heavy luggage (they lowered the amount you could take…under the old amount I was under the wire, the feckers) we don’t even get anything to eat on the frigging plane. Not even a measly bag of goddamn nuts, pretzels or those silly digestive biscuits. They are just CHEAP. Then the airports get you to buy their over priced newsstand prices. Feckers. They did give out free headsets for the in-flight programming. Too bad its OLD CRAP. Two short news shows and then reruns of Bewitched. Great. No movie either. Feckers. And then I broke my toe. I was trying to rearrange myself in the seat, barefoot of course because I am still running hot…I know, that won’t last long. So I was rearranging myself and my foot slipped and hit the steel post that bolts the seats to the floor…catching my baby toe of the right foot and bending it back…of course, it’s been broken before, and now it is turning, once again, a lovely shade of purple. Thankfully I am wearing sandals (due to my internal furnace) so it isn’t pinned into a pair of shoes…yet. I do realize that once I reach Whitehorse, the sandal wearing will have to stop.
Oh, and everyone loves to sit by children on the flight, of course. Two children on the flight and they have to sit next to me. They squirmed, screamed, cried, demanded, etc. Great. I wonder what’s up for the next leg of the journey. Go Air Canada…go away. Thankfully I have my trusty laptop and can tune out the screaming children with my music and movies…
Of course, I should add a few words about the flight crew. It’s not their fault that the airline they work for is cheap. They are actually quite nice to fly with and on my leg from Toronto to Edmonton, a nice male flight attendant secured me a better seat with an empty one next to it, which was great. The seats are quite small, and when someone puts their seat back, I can’t see the laptop screen, as it tilts and nearly folds up…feckers…so I was graced with a better seat, in which I could use my laptop to bitch about the airline…heh heh. Thanks though, as it did increase my comfort as well, since I was sitting next to a larger man, who looked very annoyed at having anyone next to him. Fecker.
And now just a few words about Toronto Airport…wireless internet? What a crock. I could log on, but the signal was so unstable, it wouldn’t allow me to use it for anything. Dammit.
No comments:
Post a Comment