Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sure is Dark In Here

It's 8:45amPT and the sun is still not yet up. It is dawning though, and some light, but no sun. The sky is fairly clear and it looks as though it might be a nice day, but there is wind and with the snow on the ground, it just looks COLD. The Weather Network says it is all of 4C so that's not too bad.


The felines finally seem to be feeling like themselves. Stormy used the litter box about 5 times last night...hehe, poor thing, but I'm so proud of them being able to contain it for that long. He's only 7 months old, so he did well.


The order of the day today is to visit the agency offices and get my travel claim in, then do some checking around the neighborhood. I also need to pick up the Yukon News that was published yesterday (it publishes three days a week) to see what rentals are out there. As well, I need to check on the movers to see if they are in sight. They picked up on Ocotber 31st so I hope they are closing in.


First though, I am waiting patiently for an iron and ironing board to be dropped off by Housekeeping. I called the front desk for one and they swore there was one here in my closet. So I told them I don't even have a closet (the room ain't big enough) and I've looked everywhere and there is NO IRONING BOARD. So please send one. Thanks.


And this begins my first full day in the north.

No comments: