Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Inside Trailer Life

















Well, since I didn't have the excuse that there was too much furniture in the way, I actually had to finish unpacking, put up my photos and clear the piles all over the house. There are still some minor shifting of stuff to do such as the pile of Christmas present in the corner of the living room, and the unfinished knitting/crochet projects scattered throughout as well, but I am done for the night...finito. The projects are nearing completion and will be mailed tomorrow (I'm optimistic...)

One of the photos is of my hold-up button aka panic button. Handy to have, but I hope the police are quick to respond if I really get to the point where I feel I need to press a panic button...it is in my bedroom, so until the police show up, I always have my trusty hardwood baseball bat...the larger version of what is in my car.

No comments: