Saturday, December 02, 2006

All Packed Up And Ready To Go

Well, J. and I managed to get the car packed up, propane tank and all! I managed to squeeze it all in, with some room to spare! The big bag on the roof certainly came in handy, and I didn't even have it filled up. The tires are on top of that, and all I need is a rocking chair for granny to set the full picture...


The cats have a cozy bed fixed for them in the back seats, with sleeping bags, pillows, woolen blankets and their own cat beds. Feeding station will be on the front passenger floor, and my plants will go in a bin on the front seat, with my laptop in its case on top, with my audio books playing, and I can plug the charge into the outlet. I have enough food for weeks, an assortment of basic dishes, and most of my clothes, so I am well prepared. I'll try to get some photos when it gets daylight again, perhaps at my first gas up in Watson Lake (likely unless the extra weight really burns up my fuel).


So wish me luck, the damn weather is snowy, so I will not be able to make good time, but I feel better with some snow tires on and all the weight to keep me on the road. Rooooooarrrrrrrr.....

No comments: