Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Happenings

Well, I never did get to formally judge the lights...not sure what happened but no one came to pick me up. A bit of an annoyance, but I moved on...went out myself and did my own judging. There were three clear contenders, but I did feel that one was best of all. The one posted here is my neighbor, who was working at it right up until the deadline.





We played board games on Christmas Eve, until someone got called out. Christmas dinner was the next day, and went very well, and we all stuffed ourselves! We farmed out most of the leftovers to the bachelor rcmp members, where it certainly won't go astray. They made fast work of the dishes in thanks for the feast...we were tickled to see this!


On Saturday afternoon, L. and I went for a walk on the lake again. It was a dull day, and hard to see. The wind was raw, but not bitter, for the temp was not that low. There is a beach here in Fort Res, complete with beach rules and a lifeguard stand!

No comments: