On The Mend
Yesterday was a tough day on the old eyes...extreme light sensitivity, I ran out of pain meds, and it seemed nothing I could do eased the irritation and pain in my eyes, particularly the left one. The one numbing drop that I was using is only supposed to be used 4 times day...so that didn't help the other 20 times a day when they hurt...
Went for another post-operative appointment yesterday and the contacts were not ready to come out. They also told me that those numbing drops can actually slow down healing...GREAT - would have been helpful if they told me that in the first place. No mention of it in the information they provide you...
Hoping that tomorrow I can get them out, and hit the road on Tuesday morning. I have a lot of packing to do, so might tackle that tomorrow. We were spoiled with +8C yesterday...it is back to -14C here now, and even colder in Fort Res.
No comments:
Post a Comment