I Knew It Was Too Good To Be True.
The forecast for Monday is a low of -26C. These past two weeks were just a tease. Winter is not finished with us yet. There is even 20cm of snow in the forecast for nearby Hay River. I shall have to wait for spring's arrival a while longer.
This is one of I think three different Skidoo's running around town. I asked this guy what his skidoo used to be, and he said it still is an Elan, heh heh. There isn't much left, but he sure gets around on it. I think I shall be glad when the snow is gone, as the snowmobiles run til long after I've gone to bed...sometimes 2am before they quit, and when several of them do not have mufflers...you kind of notice them...I am impressed at their ability to keep these things running. This fellow went came out of the school with his rope and wound it around the wheel, gave it a toss and off he went.





No comments:
Post a Comment