Friday, March 02, 2007

Blogging For The Blogger Challenged...

Well, my friend K was supposed to be blogging but had this comment recently..."Okay, I have a witty comment for you... I was supposed to be blogging, but unfortunatley, I am password / sign-in illiterate.... Sorry and I hope the surgery went well.. PS I am picking up tickets for Saturday night so you have to be here in "the knife" for 9pm Saturday (vision or no vision)... oh, yeah and the cats are fine... Mack "


Today brought this tale - the felines appear to have settled well...


"Okay, so I remember hearing something once about cats stealing your dreams or something... Last night I woke up at 4 am, got up and had a smoke and some apple juice then went back to bed.. I had the most bizarre dreams about your cats... Stormy had lost all of his fur, and I can't remember what else was going on with him, and Via was reading a Chinese calendar and in the dream I was on the phone with you trying to explain that Via was reading this calender, she as well had lost all of her fur.


Bizarre.


When I got up in the morning, everyone was fine, no fur loss. Stormy doesn't seem to be a foot away from me whereever I am, and one second he's in front of me and when I turn around there he is again, in front of me. (You may want to check in every few days, as I am afraid he will trip me in the kitchen and I will not be found for days) ... "a bit under-foot in the kitchen" you say- and he doesn't even want anything, I could understand if he was begging for food or something, but he's not- he's like a Newfoundland dog that pushes up against you.


Via is sleeping lots, but comes up when she requires attention, and let me know that she prefers fresh water out of the bathroom tap, rather than that bowl on the floor- so I leave it dripping for her. I think Stormy has some form of OCD, I bought him some more mice and he piles them in different places in the house. I came home yesterday and "teddy" was waiting for me just inside the door of the apartment. Both cats have taken over the bed. They told me to sleep on the couch. "


stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Felines In YK...

No comments: