- my eyesight is slowly improving, but I won't see the full effect until the bandaid contacts come out. The pain is still fairly consistent but as long as I have my happy pills and numbing drops...it's all good.
- the weather isn't much warmer "down south" (here) but promises to be warmer tomorrow. Monday's forecast for Hay River is -40C...brrrrrrr...
- the kitties have taken over at my friend K's...see next post for details...
- I am sure glad I finished my shopping because my eyesight during recouperation is unpredictable, and I get carsick real easy...ugh...
- knitting is a challenge while I am recouperating...had myself quite a snarl of dropped stitches, and several other mistakes...thankfully I could sort it out this morning, and have finished that mitten. I think my eyes are just too fatigued at night to bother with it. I can knit with my eyes closed for the most part, but when it comes to decreasing stitches, I need to concentrate more and be able to see and count stitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment