Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year Folks

Well, arrived home about 20 minutes ago from a New Year's party. It was fun, had a few laughs, the food was okay and I met a lot of new people again. We played Encounter: Battle of the Sexes, which went over ok, but there was a little arguing on rules that weren't specified in the official rules...nothing out of the ordinary though...its the way it always seems to go when you get people drinking and trying to learn a new game!


We watched the ball drop in Times Square, recorded earlier of course, since we are 3 hours behind New York. Dick looked good, particularly after suffering a stroke in December of 2004. New Year's just wasn't the same without him last year. Love ya Dick! We had the tv on a hockey game earlier, of course, but when 11:30pm came, we turned the party over to Dick.


I had two drinks...I had to drive home later so that was my limit tonight. The host offered me the spare room if I had really wanted to get trashed, but I opted out. I just don't like the recovery so much anymore...lol.


So there, this is 2006 and how does it feel to you?

No comments: