BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Part 2
It is -36C. I am now cold. The woodstove is lit and burning well but I couldn't seem to get warm so checked the temperature and there you have it, traditional Yukon BRRRRRRRRR.
So, I have turned the electric blanket on HIGH and as soon as Will and Grace is over, I am heading upstairs where the heat is to snuggle deep into my comfy bed.
The worriesome part is I took my car in for repairs today, warranty stuff, thankfully, and they gave me the Matrix to take home again, however I couldn't find a plug for the block heater, so wonder if the darn thing will start in the morning. I know I plugged in the one they had me test drive, but I'm not sure if this is the same one. The one I have home now has the souped up skirting and fog lights, which I don't quite remember. That would really suck, to be stuck at home with a frosted car that is not my own...and I have court tomorrow!!! (for work)
So, hands up, who thought I would never find it cold, even up here? It happened. The internal furnace has let me down. You watch though, about 2am I'll be bathed in sweat under the electric blanket because I fell asleep with it on...heh heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment