Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thank You George Foreman


I bought this grill today and I love it! My supper was cooked so fast, the side dish wasn't ready. The only real problem is that the beef here seems to be CRAP!!! What in the hell is the problem I have to wonder...it tastes like shit...not that I have tasted shit but it is how I would imagine it would. This is my second attempt and I always buy a good cut...last time prime rib, this time t-bone and same thing. Tastes like shit. I also tried pork chops and even they don't taste right. I have to find out just where they ship their beef in from and if all the stores buy from the same place. So far I have only bought meat at Superstore, so maybe that's the key. All I know is as excited as I was about the grill, I was sorely disappointed with the meat. Tomorrow I shall try chicken...go George!

No comments: