Getting up in the dark is for the birds
ugh. it was back to work for me again today after several days off. Now I have to get up 3 hours before daylight to get to work on time. ugh. I will be glad when the days are long enough that I can rise and SHINE!
I am so tired. And that little bastard kept me awake again last night. Stormy. He sacks out around 10pm with me on the sofa and sleeps while I unwind at night and then just as I head to bed, he springs to action. Last night he decided to go after the fish food, fresh out of the cupboard as I set up the tank yesterday. Apparently it must remain in the cupboard and not on it. So I stomped downstairs and took it from it, returning it to the cupboard. Then he decided to play on his crinkle bag. It is a cat toy, but very noisy! So I stomped downstairs again and threw it in the bathroom, and slammed the door behind it.
Then he discovered that running and sliding on the dining table can make noise too if there are papers on it. So once again I stomped downstairs and packed up the papers, putting them away. It's 1:25am now, and I am just vibrating. I lectured Stormy, as much as you can lecture a cat and then was so would up again, it took me a half an hour to wind down again with a book to get to sleep.
I think the cat needs the sleep medication or a hammer to the head, not me...I shall be retiring when he does, at 10pm tonight. the little bastard.
1 comment:
just a sidenote...the little bastard was very good last night and let me sleep. We were both curled up by 10:30pm...zzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment