Saturday, January 28, 2006

Anger Management


So I'm off to town soon to buy an axe. No, not planning on murder just yet, but will be attacking the woodpile. There is some big wood that won't fit in the stove, so I have to split it. I haven't done anything of the sort for many years, and even then, not much of it. Of course, it's all about the axe too. I found a sexy axe at Canadian Tire so will likely get that. It's a splitter axe so just what I need.


So once I get the axe, I can pound out my frustrations there! Perfect for anger management. Let's just hope I don't cut off a finger. My aunt did that to her sister as a youth. She is missing part of a finger from holding some wood while her my aunt brought down the axe. Ouch.

I shall keep you posted and report whether or not keyboarding will be a challenge...heh heh.

3 comments:

Dreama said...

I don't think I could if I tried. I bought an axe and tried it out. Too dull I think. And I don't have the strength in my arms that I need I reckon as I just didn't get anywhere and gave up pretty quick. Damn! However, I do have a co-worker who had once offered to come and split the wood for me...hmmmm. I think I shall give him a call tomorrow...

Big Hoser said...

I almost broke my nose splitting wood...

I'll let you use your imagination on that one for a bit. I should write about my "handyman" skills one of these days...

Dreama said...

ok, so I think I smell a new post in the making...