Saturday, August 19, 2006

Flower Power


My sunflower has finally opened up after 3 months in the dirt...it has grown quite tall as well, must be about 5 feet high. The flower boxes are doing well for the most part, however frost is imminent so I think my garden is on it last days before the frost nips it all and things begin to turn black. It is only 2C this morning, so I had to turn the heater on. Not ready for the wood stove just yet, but I do have to figure out if I am going to buy any wood...might spring for a half cord to get me through to November, and then I should know where my future lies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude,

How's it goin? Just wanted to drop you aline and say hi and that I read your blog all the time, love it!!! Don't know if you heard but we are getting transferred to Stephenville in Oct. so we are busy trying to sell the house etc. Hope yourself a job and it's not tooo stressful, take care!

Michelle Dollimount

Anonymous said...

Gee think I should have double read that before I published it, oh well too late now!

Michelle

Dreama said...

you know, I had to read it a couple of times before I realized who Michelle Dollimount was...heh heh...you should get my email address from Bev and we can catch up! ps...I don't use my real name on here...

Big Hoser said...

you can always delete/edit posts if someone uses your name... I recall doing that with a certain someone once. :)

Glad to see you're still having an eventful life... I can guess why the body was in the river.

Dreama said...

You know, I haven't heard a thing about the body pulled from the river...don't know who or why.

Work is the usual, no BIG DEAL, eh L?

My only semi-stressor now is to find a job...