Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hump Day And All That It Holds

Well, today is Wednesday, aka hump day. I have a job interview this afternoon for a job I don't really want because the pay is so much lower than here. The location is good, as it would put me closer to my sister in northern BC, but I don't know if I'm ready to give up the big bucks I can make in the north...I still have a lot of student loan debt, so...


nearly got run over again today...damned Yukon drivers...some guy pulled out in front of me, so I had to naturally slow down to pull in behind him...arsehole behind me didn't agree, so passed us both on the shoulder, with rocks and dust flying everywhere. What an idiot. He's lucky he didn't smash my windshield, because I did get his license plate number...


sigh...I am so tired of complaining and listening to myself complain...apparently my roomie is too...so I went outside when I came home and sat in the woods with my 'puter instead...I'm more tired of things being crappy, leading to the need to complain...ick...sigh...whatever...

4 comments:

Big Hoser said...

Awwww.... someone isn't going to like my email sig!:

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude, Don't complain."

Sorry :)

Dreama said...

see, this is where the problem lies...I do want to change things but keep getting static at work about it; with stuff at home when I talk about lodging a complaint to try to get something changed, I am told I complain too much...good thing everyone doesn't feel this way or I wouldn't be able to vote in the next election.

Big Hoser said...

LOL. Good thing blogs let you vent, eh?

To be honest, the firts time I heard that social workers need time to debrief, I had a sudden image of a bunch of people skinny dipping.

So, I'm thinking you need a new hobby. ;)

Dreama said...

I am so ready for a change...so applied for several more positions tonight.