Sofas and Grizzly Bears

Well, I bought a new sofa today.
It's made of microfibre, just like my small sofa I bought last summer (ok, it's a loveseat) and in similar neutral tones, it should fit right in. The cushions don't come off either...interesting, but yet the seat is foam, with springs under it. I can't wait to curl up on it tomorrow night after I have it delivered!
And then we watched Grizzly Man...or part of it. After The Ghost and the Darkness, it was the second most disturbing film I've seen...disturbing in that I don't wanna go outside in this neck of the woods again!!! Scared the bejesus outta me. I shall have nightmares tonight, as will A. Who knows what might scream in the night...
2 comments:
I haven't seen all of "Grizzly Man" yet, but I saw a bit on TV last week. Found it very upsetting as well. Bears are not animals to mess around with, and he seemed to lose sight of the boundary between man and animal.
Yes, he did and paid the ultimate price, taking someone with him. The footage of the bears is stunning though. He really captured the bears in the wild in many shots.
I still haven't seen a grizzly yet in real life...
Post a Comment