Monday, April 10, 2006

Swan Haven



Well, I know my posts have been less frequent...not having a computer at home does that to someone...but I did have a couple of photos from Marsh Lake where Swan Haven is located. I didn't get any photos of the swans yet as the nearest open water for them was still far out into the lake, however they are not at their peak and the ice is melting fast. I plan on going next weekend when there are about 1500, where as this day I went last weekend there were only about 17 counted. They also issue a poster each year and the artwork is amazing. Check out the website for more information and some media clips of the swans sounds, they are truly an amazing and graceful bird. My friend R. from work lives right on Marsh Lake, which is why I happened to be out there this day.

No comments: