Snow Day
No, we didn't get a snow storm, they just don't happen out here. Apparently the last snow day anyone remembers was in the 60's...but it did snow today. April 26th and the snow is coming down out there. I don't think it will last though as the sun is out in another part of the sky. Phew. I am done shovelling. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh wait, I only shoveled off the steps once or twice. That was all of my shovelling - YAHOO! I will gladly put up with a bit of late snow as long as there is never enough to shovel...
I've been rearranging the house today to fit the soon to be resident teen again. She is bringing her computer and I have a router so she can easily hook in. I like that idea...we can each have our own private computer, no waiting, no sharing (and downloading crap onto mine, lol). I have to pick up an air mattress this weekend and set up her bed. Now where did I put my air pump...
Ok, time to watch the Amazing Race...
No comments:
Post a Comment