Thursday, April 20, 2006

Recovered Photos

From my laptop...I wasn't even sure if I was going to see these again when I broke my laptop as I wasn't sure how damaged it was...but alas, they have all survived so here are several more from the journey south in March...









Here is a long wooden bridge, just before I nearly got ran over by a transport truck that thundered down the highway.














This is Lower Gnat Lake...strange name but a quiet and level place to stop for a short break and to empty the garbage...

Here is one of the rivers I stopped to take a look at along the way...


And who could forget the Signpost Forest in Watson Lake...I shall bring my sign to nail up the next time I pass through...

and of course, who could forget the "rest area"...most of them had facilities..but this one was hilarious...the door didn't really close well and so I sat on the throne with it wide open to the woods...I had been driving for over an hour on the the 37 by that point and not seen a single car.


1 comment:

Dreama said...

Yes, the plowing was great the whole way, most of the rest areas were available, even with the slow traffic on that highway. I can hardly wait to travel through in the summer...more photo ops for sure!