Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cordless Fish and Other Truths

Well, for some reason, my one feeder fish aka goldfish has a string hanging from him, about 3 inches long or more…sure, it could be excrement, but it just looks like he is trying to plug in somewhere…


I got a call from Northwestel today, a message left on my machine saying they had been out and installed the piece again, and that my internet service should be up and running fine, and if not, please call 611. Yayyyyyy! I was excited, not to mention optimistic…


I got home and it is still not working. So I called 611 aka tech support and they informed me that there are still two outstanding things that have to be done with my account before it will be up and running and they are schedule for completion tomorrow at 9:15am. WTF? It’s just laughable now, the ridiculousness of this whole computer situation and the phone calls made to sort things out…anyhow, mister tech support is going to see what he can get done on his own right now, as he might be able to complete the order and have me up and running, so has promised to call me back in 10 minutes…we shall see about that. It is now 5:55pm, and I hung up about 5 minutes ago…

No comments: