Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Shameful Blogger

I haven't posted in days....I know. Shameful blogger I am. Hasn't been much to report...I haven't been anywhere in days, hunkered down all weekend and then it turned cold this week. It's -32C tonight, perhaps even colder since I last checked. My tires are square with the cold and rumblebump as I drive off in the morning. I often drive around town a little just to get the frost off my windows. I'm too damn lazy to go out and start the car earlier...


The skies were clear and bright today, even if the sun wasn't up long...sunrise is at 10am, and sunset at 3:30pm...still driving to and from work in the dark. We have at least gained some daylight at sunset, but sunrise is creeping slower it seems.


Big news for those that know me...I had to cover up the air conditioner today because my office was too cold. Imagine..I was too cold. The frigid air is seeping around it and they left it in all winter, so I just put some of that plastic sheeting over it.


Now I am off to crawl into my warm bed (thanks to my electric blanket) with the felines...brrr

No comments: