Santa?
Twice now I have heard hooves in my driveway, clippity clopping...but when I look out the window, I see nothing. I am guessing the noise is from some big game animal, such as an elk, deer or moose, but I can't even find any tracks, and I don't hear anything crashing through the bushes, so it sounds like they just wander in the driveway and then leave. I wanna know!
No sign of the bear again...phew! Let's see what the weekend brings...
3 comments:
You should look into setting up your webcam to look out a window and hopefully catch a glimpse of something...
and then I had a bear wander through my back yard today, sniffing around...webcam sounds like a cool idea. Where should I start?
Where should you start? With a webcam.... *whistles slowly*
Actually, a wireless cam would probably work best and that way you don't need it right beside your PC...
Post a Comment