Going North
Well, A. and I are heading north on Friday morning to Dawson City for the Dawson City Music Festival which is reported to be a huge party, and lots of great music, vendors, and food. I am excited and I'm sure there will be photos...we are planning to leave early Friday morning, get a campsite or whatever we can find, then spend two days in Dawson City (which is not a city AT ALL) and then head west on Sunday to Alaska for Chicken, AK before heading south to home again through Haines Junction. And we shall be going on our first real road trip in my new car! We were originally going to take 2 weeks this summer and go all over northern Yukon, Inuvik, and Alaska, but that was when A. was living in Halifax...now she is here, we are limited to just a long weekend, but such is life. I will get to Inuvik another time, particularly if my friend K. moves back there again like she mentioned recently...
I hope the weather is good...
No comments:
Post a Comment