Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cubans In The Yukon




Last night after we left the local pub across from work (our version of Cheers) we headed down to Rotary Park to see a Cuban band the city brought in for our enjoyment. They were pretty good, but after a while, all the music began to sound the same. The energy was high though, and maybe I just wasn't drunk enough, heh heh...not like my friend L. When we left the pub to walk to Rotary Park she threw up three times...but that is just our little secret...


They had some vendors, both food and textiles, however nothing I felt I just HAD to have. The beer garden was busy, at $5/bottle of beer, coolers, etc. I had to meet A. at 10pm, so didn't bother. There was quite a few people there, with more coming all the time.


The totem pole was on the way, and that is miss L. gabbing on the phone to a friend, shortly after she threw up.

No comments: