Thursday, June 29, 2006

I've Been Stung

by a damn wasp. They seem to be all over us today...both A. and I took one off our body, along with the many other carcasses around the cabin. And she took the one off her and put it in a tissue, squeezed it and then flushed it, gagging the whole way to the toilet about the awful crunch. I had just been tossing them into the toilet as I figured they would sting me if I squeezed them...that is, until today.

Today was my day to shine. and get stung. I squeezed and he stung. can I just say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!

fucking wasp.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

no kidding. Summer has arrived once again though, with a balmy 21C today and forecast for 27C tomorrow! These damn wasps have been bothering us for weeks, just by their numbers, but thise was the first sting. My fault for squeezing the little bastard.