a photoblog of tales from my adventures in northern Canada over the next few years, if I don't freeze first...

Here is Irelyn, A.'s cat she left behind with her friend S. A. hopes to get her shipped out sometime later this year when she finds out where she is going to settle down.
musings by
Dreama
at
5:49 p.m.
3 comments:
Hi! I just stumbled onto your blog, and have been reading your archives. I, too, am from NS. And I live in the Yukon. Currently I'm in Carcross, but in 5 days, we move to the big city. Woo hoo!
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying the north. It's always interesting to see someone else's perspective.
that is such a coincidence! Where in NS are you from? It would be really funny if you are also from the same area in NS, lol.
Sky, If you e-mail me, I will give you more details. I'm at averagemomblog@yahoo.ca.
I'm from Hubbards. Ever heard of it?! That's where my family is mostly from, but it's been years since I lived there. But once a Bluenoser, always a Bluenoser.
I looked at your house pics...what a great spot! I would bet I know exactly where you are located (no, I'm not a stalker!).
Off to Skagway for the day, hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment