Bullet Biting

so I did it...I made a final decision on the car situation and started the process of buying a 2006 Toyota Corolla, shown here. They have a Special Edition that has some nice extras too, such as a "Dust and Pollen Deodorizing Air Filter", Power Windows with Driver Side Auto Down, Power Moonroof, Keyless Entry, and Power Door Locks. I am most excited about the moonroof and the power door locks and windows. I had the base model Echo, with only air comditioning for an upgrade. This one already has air. I should be driving this beauty by mid -late July. My lease is up next month, and I don't have to turn it in until the end of July...but I just KNOW that if my car is in (it is enroute) I WILL want to be driving it! My car payment goes up by about a hundred bucks, but for me it's worth it, as I will now begin OWNING my car. I think the major factor in helping me decide whether or not I want to buy my current lease out, or a new one was that my leased Echo was driven for 3 years in salty winters. They don't use salt on the roads up here AT ALL so cars do not tend to rust easy. My Echo already has some rust on the bottom due to the salt use on the east coast. So I thought if I am putting all this money down to own a car, I don't want to own a rusty one. I also REALLY wanted the upgrades I couldn't afford when I first graduated, and can afford now.
So when I get it, I shall post a photo here, for sure, with me in it, hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment