Sniff, Snort, Hack, Cough, WHINE!
I got lucky when I flew in here back in November. It was the first time in years that I didn't get sick directly after I flew (within a week). And now I am going on vacation tomorrow, and guess what. I have a cold. Great. I have to drive for 1300kms beginning tomorrow when I leave work, and the last thing I need is a crappy cold. So I went to the drugstore today in search of symptom relief and was directed to Cold FX, which I had heard about recently from my sister, so thought, what the hell. It can't hurt and if it actually works, I won't be suffering as much on the long drive to my sisters.
I shall keep y'all posted. sniff, snort...hack.
2 comments:
Goodluck. I have heard that people do some wierd things while on Colf FX. Like sleepwalk for example. It made them groggy and disorientated.
I have never tried it. But I hope it works for you.
didn't do a thing! I got so much sicker and am STILL sick, nearly a month later!!!
I will not endorse this product...I wasted my money.
Post a Comment