It's Warming Up!
The temperature made it to 0C today, it was so mild!
Unfortunately I spent most of it steaming in my office, but I can't even talk about it anymore. I'm so sick of listening to me so I won't inflict it on anyone else. Let's just say I am enjoying working in child protection, and don't ever want to do it again.
The Rick Mercer Report tonight was mostly about the Yukon. He came to the Sourdough Rendezvous last week, and went camping with the Northern Rangers. I got a few chuckles, that's for sure. He has a way with words, 'bye.
My co-worker has agreed to come out tomorrow night and chop up my wood...yeeehaaaw! I also got invited(by the co-worker) to go rock climbing last night, but had a sore back, however I think we're going next Monday. The climbing is free as long as you help a child while you're there, I can't remember what they call it, but I would basically be the anchor who lets out a bit of rope at a time to the child on the wall.
Ok, time to go watch more funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment