Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hump Day Photos




These are photos of the snow falling softly nearby, where the temp is about -5C, the warmest in ages at night.

The woodpile. T. from work bagged on me tonight to watch a movie with his friends loser so is coming this weekend instead. I let him off the hook though, as it is supposed to be colder this weekend and thus easier to split the wood (when it's damp like now, it won't crack open like it does when it's -25C or colder). Even though it would have been somewhat entertaining to watch his frustration. Ah, T.











That goddamn axe. My leg is still swollen and sore.









My car, gathering snow. I have decided to buy it and not bother with a new one. I just love that car! The new Yaris sedan is out though and I will go take one for a test drive, just to be sure. We shall see if I can maintain that sentiment then, ha ha.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

My car was shipped up, and arrived in terrible condition. I had planned on driving but didn't get to leave as soon as hoped due to my own health and then work in the east, and before I knew it, it was November and much too late to drive across the country alone...too many storms.