THAT'S BETTER!
Just got back from "swimming" at the beach! Nothing like a frigid dip in icy waters to cool a person down. Actually, the first 100 feet were pretty warm, then the temperature changed quite rapidly to COLD. There isn't much drop for many yards, but I was out to my upper chest which was just enough. The bottom is rippled fine sand, and oh so very nice. The water was murky likely due to the sandy bottom, but that was fine...I feel SO REFRESHED! And that's what mattered to me most. I wasn't actually swimming since it was so shallow, and I forgot to take off my bandanna and sunglasses...and it was a loooonnnnggg way back to the shore...so I just wandered about, cooling off. Of course, I wasn't alone...since I have gotten to know many of the kids in town through my job, I was swarmed...everyone wanted to make sure there were no dry patches on me, heh heh. So I was splashed a fair bit. The only rule I had was I don't like being splashed in the face...
And the best part - hardly any bulldogs...
No comments:
Post a Comment