Sunday, June 17, 2007

Whirlwind Vacation



















Since leaving Grand Bruit on Monday (which by the way was a perfectly sunny day with temps of 26C) I haven't had much chance to post...Here's what you're looking at -
  1. sunset over St. Ann's Bay, Cape Breton
  2. beach at Grand Bay, NL near my uncle D.'s house
  3. my parents walking down the beach in the fog
  4. the bridge to Cape Breton, at the causeway - a landmark for sure
  5. Grand Bruit - picturesque!
  6. pulling away from the wharf on Monday, at Grand Bruit
  7. the breakwater in Grand Bruit, morning sunrise
  8. looking over the bow of the Marine Coaster at Harbour Island
  9. looking back over the stern of the Marine Coaster at Grand Bruit harbour
  10. three more shots of Grand Bruit on the ONLY sunny day I saw - the day I left!
  11. Penny, grazing like a sheep next to Roy's stage
  12. fog bank the morning I left Grand Bruit - looking out through the mouth of the harbour

No comments: