Sunday, June 11, 2006

Here I Sit


in my backyard. The house warms up pretty good during the day and I can't seem to get enough breeze in there, so have moved the show outside again. I was out earlier in the sun, and now that it's nearly 8pm, the sun has moved beyond the trees and left me with a nice shady patch in the back yard. Ahhhh...


I do miss the creek by my house in West Bay Road though. It was good for a nice wade when things became hot. Although the air is dry here and the heat not nearly as oppressive as the humidity in Ontario and Cape Breton, it was still 30C after all, so hot enough. I suggested going to the Takhini River for a little wade, but Amber wasn't up for that...yet...

Perhaps a splash pool is in order...
(photo taken two weeks ago before tremendous backyard growth)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...you look comfy! Do you have any mosquitoes? They are gigantic and voracious in CB at the moment! No way we could sit outdoors and relax like that. Your hair's getting really long, too. Looks nice.

Dreama said...

tons of mosquitoes, but I use a DEET spray and it tends to work pretty good. They are HUGE mosquitoes at times.

Hair is getting long, but I need a cut as the ends are ragged...no drastic color changes in the air though...

Think Extraordinary said...

That really cool place u r lookin call too hey i seen ya blog its awesome i like your blog n if u like to i want to do link exchange with u this is my link http://somethingbeautifull.blogspot.com/

regard feroz