Saturday, October 07, 2006

Turkey Day Lays In Wait

Got most of my prep work done for the big turkey day tomorrow. Pies are made (from scratch of course) and some squares. Portioned out some of the things I'll need for cooking tomorrow as I can't count on them being there. I'm heading out tonight to spend the night with A. at the big centre...she said it is spooky with lots of strange noises...sounds like she is prime for a good scare...I'll let you know. I got her just a few weeks ago when I crept up on her outside while she was vacuuming her car. Oh how I howled with laughter...


Tonight I need to figure out how to work that commercial oven, and sort out the pots and pans and put my stuff away in the big cooler. Groovy. I like a challenge.

2 comments:

Mrs. Falkenberg said...

What? What is this? What did I miss? What ovens? What centre? Hmmmm?!

Dreama said...

The Bahai Centre, out near Lake Labarge...slept here last night and brought the felines with us...that was interesting...