The Latest...
After talking with the local gal in Fort Res today, I found out I shall be on training from 15-29 Nov in Yellowknife, so we have rearranged things a little. I will officially start on Nov 13 (which I didn’t realize is the Stat holiday for Rememberance Day. I’ll stay here and fly to Yellowknife on the 14th or before, and stay for the training, with a short hop to Fort Res to meet staff, and check out housing at some point during the two weeks and then fly back to Whitehorse after training in time to pick up animals and plants and head east for Fort Res. I will have to get the movers to pick-up my stuff at some point and haven’t quite figured that out yet as there is not enough time after I return to deal with it, so will probably get them to pick up and store while I’m away as they use containers anyhow, and then have them deliver in December once I get to Fort Res. It shall be a whirlwind, but I’m sure I’ll persevere somehow! As for what I’ll do with my time from the 9th -14th …there is enough cleaning to keep me busy I reckon…and that’s when I hope to have the movers pick up my stuff, during that week. Ok, phew…breathe…
The alternative is to proceed with a move on the 9th and get to Fort Res with cats and plants to somewhere, hope that someone can feed them while I am away, and head out to Yellowknife, but I won't be doing that...
No comments:
Post a Comment