Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Don't Panic

Blogger has merged with Google, and I have decided to merge along with them to check out the new options for my blog, hence the new look. I'm still tweaking it, deciding if I like the colors and elements I'm fooling around with, and hope that I don't fuck it up altogether and lose it to cyberspace...feel free to comment on the new looks as I continue on the journey...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colours burn me eyes. The yellow's a bit harsh, but I may have to delve into the beta myself.

~HH.

Dreama said...

it isn't without its troubles, this beta...things don't always work, so if you're up for a new challenge, delve in.

I thought about a softer yellow, but it is the combination of the bright yellow and blue that I really like...I will be playing with it again tonight of course...

Anonymous said...

Nice new look, although the blue is a bit too dark with black writing

Dreama said...

see, I had yellow background and it was too bright, I put blue background and it is too dark...any suggestions?

Big Hoser said...

go soft, woman! Use a softer colour where people have to read.

Dreama said...

muted blue is pretty soft HH, unless you are referring to the earlier yellow I had behind the posts...