My New Office!


My initial supervisor was promoted to Acting Manager for a while, and so her office came open and no one else wanted to move as we had just moved into our new space in December...so I got a grab at a nice window office. This one is quite an improvement on my hollow...windowless hallway is more like it...So now I overlook these mountains from my desk. I just love my new digs!
4 comments:
Yeah, it's nice, but waaaay too tidy! I assume that was just for the photo :-)
Congrats on the new hollow.
When I'm working at things it can get a little messy but at the end of the day, it looks like this. Anyone who has been to my offices of the past knows how anal I am about a tidy and organized office. At my office in Cape Breton, they often tormented me about it, moving things around on me, hiding things, etc. That hasn't caught on yet at my new workplace, thankfully, lol.
Awww... a "Room with a view"...
Kathleen
And what a lovely one at that...love the mountains!
Post a Comment