Newly Licensed!
I did it, I made the change. I now have Yukon license plates ($50/yr - NS is $115/2 yrs) and traded in my NS driver's license for a Yukon one(another $50 - NS is $63.60). I have to say, it looks a little like something I could craft at home with a computer and a laminator. I have heard that they often get
rejected outside of the Yukon as proof of ID. They took my NS driver's license, but I still have my NS plate for a souvenir. I also have my Ontario plates from before that. Then I contacted my insurance company, Meloche-Monnex and got my quote...it is nearly half of what I was paying in Nova Scotia, which was a pretty good rate as it was. Whoo hoo!
____________________________________________________________________
editor's note - of course, these are not my actual license plates...JICYI
No comments:
Post a Comment