My Eyes! My Eyes!!!
Did I mention that the school busses all have strobe lights on top of them that flicker constantly? The sand trucks do to except they are blue and yellow and flick from one light to the next in rapid succession. I was driving behind a sand truck today and it damn near blinded me. Thankfully I got paged for work and pulled off and he went off out of sight.
Speaking of being paged, I have not been extremely busy with work, but just enough to make some good cash, and no serious incidents (which is what really matters, of course). Certainly, the tax man shall have his share. Ugh.
I picked up a few more fish today...some barbs and some molleys. Damn those barbs are such bullies. The fish guy told me not to get too many as they can take over a tank b
ut I am watching them now, and they go up to the other fish and nip them, the little bastards. Thankfully I only bought two. We shall see how many survive the first night. I still have one of my initial feeder fish, and the three other ones I can't seem to remember the name of. All I know is they have the coolest little red patch over their eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment