Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The temperature went for a dip last night and this morning when I was getting ready for work, it was -32C (-25.6F). Not the coldest it's been since I got here, but close enough. I think it was about -38C last month. Thankfully I plugged in my car last night. I'm on call for the next two nights so have an agency car home for those nights and have to leave mine at work, so went out today and bought a very short extension cord for my block heater as the parking lot has plug-ins there. Hopefully no one will steal it. Sure, you jest, but my office is right downtown, near a host of bars, and when I went to get into this agency car today in the parking lot, it hadn't been used since at least Thursday of last week, and right next to the driver's side door was a nice golden hole...someone didn't make it to the bathroom. When I parked my car in the lot to plug in, I drove over two beer cans. Nice.
2 comments:
I'd be interested to know where he can find a 3000 pound caribou, heh heh...they typically weigh much less than a moose who normally won't weigh much more than a thousand, often weighing about 500 pounds. But maybe he is planning on getting 6 or 7 caribou, lol. In any case, I would certainly choose the Carribean.
I hear that it does warm up, sj, so I'm holding out hope. It was quite nice today, and you can almost feel spring in the air. I am looking forward to camping under the stars before too long!
Post a Comment