Northern Camping
So on Saturday, I left before 8am heading west to Fort Simpson. Apparently the Department of Highways thinks I need to know how far it was to Vancouver. Like I would start counting down from up here...

Then I saw some partridges...and one of them kissed my bumper...awww...so his friend is walking around, clucking, wonder WTF happened to his friend.
Clearly they have learned nothing from the tragedy, and continue trying to walk across the road in the path of a tractor trailer...

Clearly they have learned nothing from the tragedy, and continue trying to walk across the road in the path of a tractor trailer...

We had to cross a ferry at Liard River - just the usual standard small ferry. Hit the timing well and didn't have to wait.
We camped at the Fort Simpson campground, which was quite nice, very well maintained, clean as hell...but they locked the bathrooms in the afternoon from 1-5 for cleaning....weird.
And this is my car at Kakisa River, where I stopped for a short break.
The juniper berries were along the path to Coral Falls.
We camped at the Fort Simpson campground, which was quite nice, very well maintained, clean as hell...but they locked the bathrooms in the afternoon from 1-5 for cleaning....weird.
And this is my car at Kakisa River, where I stopped for a short break.
The juniper berries were along the path to Coral Falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment