Thursday, September 21, 2006

Still Plugging Through

Well, the missed job interview on Tuesday boiled down to a miscommunication on their part with the time change. The gal setting things up thought we were an hour ahead, instead of an hour behind...they want to reschedule now, and have apologized for it. Though now I don't know if I want to go through with it. It is all child protection, something I am trying to get away from (exclusively child protection anyhow).


I do have an interview booked though for Fort Resolution tomorrow, and want to proceed with that one. I will surely be glad just to have the whole thing overwith...I hate it!


I am also considering just taking a break between jobs and going back to the rock for a few months or more and do some writing, visit with my parents, reconnect with the east coast...


so who knows where Christmas will find me. Stay tuned for the continuing drama that is my life...heh heh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... Fort Res... I think you should go for it....

Dreama said...

Fort Res is booked for 12:30 my time tomorrow. We shall see...