




After a few days of R & R with my friends in Kamloops, and getting some much needed repair work on my car at a REAL Toyota dealership (just minor stuff - block heater cord, windshield wiper motor) I headed to the coast. The drive through the mountains was gorgeous, slow, and made me glad I drove a standard...I stopped in Lillooet to pick up some sunglasses - that is the mountain town in the photo. The drive from Whistler to the coast was painful and beautiful all at the same time. Traffic, and construction made it quite painful as they ready the highway for the Olympics in 2010. Once I figured out what to do, I hopped the ferry at Horseshoe Bay to Langdale, drove into Gibsons to get a look at Molly's Reach, and then picked up some groceries, and headed north to Katherine Lake. My friend D. was there with her kids, camping with a large group of family and friends at a private campground. I went swimming in Katherine Lake - very nice...
No comments:
Post a Comment