Folk on the Rocks Music Festival
I was working a non-profit booth at the festival but still managed to take in some of the music...it was a great festival with brilliant weather, even if it did pour rain Sunday morning...it cleared up by noon, and was a bright sunny and hot day - yes, hot in the north. We had about 26C on Saturday and about the same again on Sunday...I sunburned my neck and upper chest...forgot to put sunscreen THERE!! There were lots of people, and the beer gardens were full.

We had to wait about 20 minutes to get in, as they had to wait for people to leave before we could get in...imagine! I only wanted just a drink before heading down to mainstage for a drumming group, Uzume Taiko. 
I bought a hoodie too, black, with the design for this year wrapping from front to back at the lower left side, and the bands listed on the back. Zip up even, which is different. My current zip up sweatshirts are pretty old...I bought them when I was still in university...more than 6 years ago, all three of them, two of which have the university labelled on them somewhere.
I took some video too...
No comments:
Post a Comment